Friday, November 4, 2011

Christmas Configurations Box

Hello! I wanted to share my latest project for Paper Mermaids. It's another Tim Holtz Configurations Box, only this time, it's got a vintage Christmas theme to it.


I used Graphic 45's "Christmas Emporium" paper for the entire box, along with a handful of fun little trinkets. One fun things you can do to change up these shadow boxes is to remove some of the inner boxes and place them on the outside of your box. 


Here's another angle: 


These Configurations Boxes by Tim Holtz are great for showcasing little treasures or a particular theme. They come in different sizes and you can find matching "findings" for these items, like foundation feet or miniature bottles. 

Supplies:

Graphic 45 - Christmas Emporium paper
Bazzil cardstock 
Claudine Hellmuth studio gloss
Walnut Stain distress ink

6 comments:

Paper Nurse said...

Another wonderful Maria creation! I'm always excited to see what you create next!

Maria said...

Thank you, Carol!! And the same goes for you ... I'm excited to see your next creation as well!!

Anonymous said...

Maria! I am in awe of what you have created with our Christmas Emporium collection. Thank you for sharing, and as always, Happy Papercrafting!
--
Charee Filimoehala, Graphic 45, LLC

Maria said...

Wow, thank you Charee, I am humbled and soooo thrilled you like it!! Graphic 45 is my FAVORITE paper to create with, I love the vintage charm it brings to projects!! So thank you, to get a comment from you means the world!!!! Happy Papercrafting to you as well!!! :D

anna christensen crafts said...

Hi Maria, this is an absolutely stunning project - wow! and possibly another Wow :) I I would love to follow your blog

Maria said...

You are so sweet Anna, thank you!! And I'm following your blog now -- I love what you've done with Tim's 12 Tags, can't wait to see more of your creations!!