Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Christmas cards - part 1

Here are some Christmas cards I made for a local business. :) Stay tuned for more card designs!






And my favorite of this bunch:


I found my beautiful mermaid stamp, Graphic 45 paper, Lacey Ovals die, and Townscape die at Paper Mermaids. I can tell I'll be using these supplies over and over! The fun Authentique paper and spool of thick red & white doodle twine came from Creative Crafts in Corvallis. If you just want doodle twine by the yard, you can find some at Paper Mermaids as well! These places are brimming with inspiring holiday projects ... stop by for some ideas or visit some of the blogs on my page for ideas!

Supplies:

Graphic 45 - Christmas Emporium paper
Authentique paper
Spellbinders - Lacey Ovals, Fancy Tags, Poinsettia, & Labels 4 dies
Sizzix embossing folder
Sizzix - Townscape border die
Cuttlebug - Textile & Swiss Dot embossing folders
Martha Stewart punches