Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Graphic 45 Once Upon A Springtime Class (Updated 3-11-15)

Good Morning!

As promised, here are some sneak peeks of the mini album that I designed for my April 18th class at el&em! We will create this chunky mini album using Graphic 45's glorious Once Upon A Springtime paper. :)





Denise at el & em told me that we already have ladies signing up, so if you'd love to reserve your spot click here! Seats are limited, so be sure to contact Denise soon if you're interested. Would love to see you!

~CLASS INFO~ 

SOLD OUT! A big thank you to all who came and ordered kits!! 

6 comments:

LISA said...

This is so beautiful!! Once upon a Sprintime is one of my alltime fave G45 collections. And I adore mini's!! Love this Maria!!

Paula Calvanico said...

Thanks for the visit Maria :) What a beautiful mini, I wish I could come to your class!

Paula <3

georgina said...

Hello Maria, love your album,being in the U.K. It's a little hard to get to your classes lol,but I wondered if you may be going to do a tutorial for it,that would be wonderful, hugs Georgina x

Maria said...

Hi ladies! Thank you all for your super sweet words! Georgina, thank you so much for writing! This was an exclusive project for el & em that sold out, so sadly I am unable to reproduce or post tutorial information on here. But do check back - I may have some future projects you'd be interested in! Thanks again so much for stopping by!

Nelda said...

I love this album...so beautiful!

SheLa said...

Just a darling little book, your work is so inspiring :)

Sheila