Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sizzix Paper Ornaments

Another goody I picked up yesterday from Paper Mermaids ... The fabulous Tim Holtz Alterations Carved Ornament die from Sizzix!

Now, I was merely playing around with this first set of ornaments ... when I have more time I'd like to emboss them and glitz/grunge up future ornaments.

I used leftover supplies from my St. Nick mini book along with a cute seahorse stamp. What I love about double-sided paper is that you have a special design on both sides of your ornament!



Let's see what they look like on a 9' Christmas tree ...





Supplies:

Sizzix Movers & Shapers - Carved Ornament die
Gathered Twig distress ink
Fancy Pants Designs - St. Nick paper
Martha Stewart snowflake punch
Baker's Twine

2 comments:

Paper Nurse said...

very nice and I love the seahorse!

Maria said...

Thanks, Carol! I'm glad I got it from you when I did - I don't think there are any left!! It's even cuter when you color it!!