Thursday, November 17, 2011

Christmas cards - part 3

Here is my latest set of Christmas cards.




Sorry for the blurriness on my last picture! The sentiment on the last card reads: "May the spirit of the season put a sweet song in your heart."I think Santa needs to drop off a new camera this year ... in addition to a Zutter Distrezz-It-All ... and a Crop-a-dile ... and Spellbinders Labels 20 die ... and some more JustRite stamps ... and ... :)

Supplies:

Authentique - Wonder paper
Sizzix - Sewing Room die
Spellbinders - Fleur de Lis, Circles, Scalloped Circles, Ovals, & Lacey Ovals dies
JustRite Stampers - Seasoned With Love
Cuttlebug - Script die

2 comments:

Beverly said...

Love the spellbinders used here. The red card with the big bow is my fav. You should check out my blog, we have similar taste:)

Maria said...

Thank you, Beverly! That one is my favorite, too. I am now following your blog -- love your cards!! :)