Monday, September 26, 2011

Paper Mermaids - Card of the Month entry

My favorite craft store has a fun little contest going on. Make a card, submit it to Paper Mermaids, then cross your fingers and hope that others like it! The September card with the most votes brings home a very delectable $25 gift card to Paper Mermaids, something I wouldn't mind having. ;)

Here's my entry for Paper Mermaids' Card of the Month contest:


First, I embossed a piece of Bazzil cardstock. I cut out the pumpkins and Halloween kids from some Jenni Bowlin "Halloween" paper. I stuck a Maya Road pin behind the papers, then glued on the sentiment, along with some tendril-y twine. I embossed a piece of cardstock with the "Pumpkin Vine" embossing folder from the Sizzix "Thankful" collection, distressed it a bit, then glued it over the Jenni Bowlin paper.


Supplies: 

Jenni Bowlin Halloween Accessory Sheet paper
Sizzix Texture Fadez - Thankful 
Rusty Hinge & Walnut Stain distress ink
Maya Road pin

No comments: