Saturday, September 24, 2011

Maya Road Tea Pot Album

Maya Road makes some of the cutest papercrafting products, such as these fun chipboard albums shaped like tea pots.


Of course, being as cute as they are, I had to grab myself an album from Paper Mermaids before it was too late. Since my mother-in-law's birthday was coming up, and she enjoys drinking tea, I thought this album would be the perfect gift. 

For the paper, I found this Colorbok set at Walmart, featuring shades of blue, grey, and cream. 



I thought it was a pretty combo that matched some crochet flowers I found at Life's A Scrapbook in Sherwood:


The theme of the scrapbook is about family and includes encouraging scripture and quotes. Here are a couple snapshots of the cover, along with some pages:




One neat little feature of the Maya Road chipboard albums are little cut outs included in each album. For the tea pot album, you get two sets of tea cups, two spoons, and a teabag. I used a tea cup and spoon for this page:



I had a lot of fun putting this mini book together. I also snagged one of the Maya Road Dress Form albums ... can't wait to start on that project someday! 

Supplies:

Maya Road Tea Pot Chipboard Album
Colorbok Dossier paper
Sizzix Button die
Walnut Stain distress ink
Kaiser Craft crochet doily flowers

No comments: