Monday, September 5, 2011

Bo Bunny Word Album

My cousin Liz is one of the hardest people to shop for ... which stinks, because she's so much fun and so generous, you can't help but want to bless her. So when I saw how excited she was when my sister got her Beaver scrapbook, I knew right away what to "get" her for her birthday this July.

Liz moved from Seattle a few years ago and we've (my family and I) have had the tremendous pleasure of having her over for dinner, going out bowling and to happy hour, and a handful of other fun adventures. To celebrate some of her fun times in Oregon, I put together a Bo Bunny wordbook album for her called "Liz's Adventures in Portland."



The scrapbook contains pictures, random trivia, and other little asides ... plus a couple areas for Liz to complete herself. :) And due to space reasons, here are just a couple other pages from the book ... 




Supplies: 

Bo Bunny word book
Bo Bunny polka dot paper
Martha Stewart custom stamp kit
Tim Holtz Broken China distress ink
Tim Holtz Peeled Paint distress ink

No comments: