Sunday, September 18, 2011

Autumn-theme card & tag

Ever since I saw these Autumn and Thanksgiving-inspired embossing folders, I just knew I had to have them! Paper Mermaids was so kind to save me their last set. :)

For the card below, I decided on using some brown and tan paper, along with some orange polka dot paper from Jenni Bowlin's Halloween line. I think these colors have fall all over them! I embossed my tan paper with the Leaf Garland folder, then tore the edges and inked the paper.



For my tag, I grabbed one of my Sizzix Scallop Tag die cuts, then ran it through my Big Shot using the Pumpkin Vine folder. I then inked the edges with Walnut Stain, Rusty Hinge, and Scattered Straw Distress Inks. For the sentiment, I used my trusty Martha Stewart custom stamp kit. :)



Supplies:

Sizzix Texture Fades "Thankful" embossing folders
Sizzix Scallop Tag die
Tim Holtz distress inks

No comments: