Saturday, September 17, 2011

Beach Card

Last week, one of my husband's good friends from California flew up and spent a few days with us. Jon was a big help hiding all of my husband's Beaver Believer stuff in the car while he wasn't looking ... :) We ended up taking Scott to Big River Restaurant in Corvallis and oh my, was it great! The food and service were wonderful. To top things off, my sister drove all the way from Portland to surprise Scott and hang out with us for a couple hours.

Back at the house, Jon saw my craft table along with my Big Shot and all of my Martha Stewart punches and other crafty tools and asked how everything worked, so I gave him a quick demo on how to emboss a piece of cardstock using my Big Shot. I used my Cuttlebug Shell embossing folder for the design, and while Jon went off to watch football with Scott, I proceeded to ink the image and glue it onto a piece of cardstock. I inked one of my Sizzix scallop tags and stamped it, then attached it to the card with some white raffia. 



Supplies: 

Cuttlebug Shell embossing folder
Sizzix Scallop Tag Combo
Peeled Paint Distress Ink
Broken China Distress Ink

No comments: