Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Father's Day Card

My FIL loves music. He owns 2 Breedlove guitars and a bass, so really, I'm serious when I say he loves music!

For Father's Day this year, I decided to make Steve a card that encompassed his love for music along with his growing guitar playing skills. I found the perfect stamp in one of Joann's $1 bins ... and the perfect paper, which happened to be Graphic 45 "Curtain Call" leftovers from the retirement card I made for John Baker.



Supplies:

Graphic 45 - Curtain Call paper
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain

As for my dad in Portland, I failed to take a picture of the card I made for him, but hope to snap one the next time I'm in town. His card had a beach-theme with a fun Graphic 45 image of a dad going swimming with his kids. So cute.

No comments: