Saturday, July 23, 2011

Breast Cancer Survivor Scrapbook

Late last year, my family and I got the news that one of our relatives was diagnosed with breast cancer. This revelation sent a shockwave throughout and not to mention, quite a bit of prayer. Despite the harshness of chemotherapy, my Auntie has been doing much better. Her faith and sense of humor have kept her going all this time, so I wanted to give her one more thing to smile about.

"Words To Live By" is the theme of this scrapbook. In addition to several inspirational words, the scrapbook is packed with lots of quotes and pictures of all of my aunt's sisters, their families, and her parents. Here's the cover, along with a few pages:





Supplies:

Bazzil Just The Edge
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Martha Stewart Custom Stamping Set

No comments: