Friday, July 22, 2011

Lemon Bar Tags

I was feeling so grateful to the ladies at Paper Mermaids for all the neat tips and inspiration they gave me, that I wanted to give back somehow. And what a better way than lemon bars!! (I figured it would count as a Happy Mother's Day gift as well.) To dress up my lemon bars, I made each lady a tag, using as many Paper Mermaids supplies as I could. The paper I used was this fun shabby chic style that was also double-sided. The birdies were part of a chipboard sticker set that I thought were so cute. I used my favorite crochet ribbon along with two other favorite embellies: pearls and Prima flowers! I inked the edges using Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Rusty Hinge, my top distressing color. I love tags and hope to make many more in the future!




No comments: