Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mini clipboard

A short while ago, I was wandering around Creative Crafts when I stumbled upon the cutest thing in the world ... mini wooden clipboards! (If I wasn't so anxious to start working on one, I'd have a picture of what they look like un-decorated.)

These things are so cute and sooo tiny. And because people like doctors and nurses carry around clipboards all the time (or do they?), I thought a mini clipboard would be a great gift idea for my friend Ashley.

I first traced the clipboard over some leftover Jenni Bowlin "Haven" paper, then glued to both sides. I cut out a silhouette from the same paper line and distressed it along with the sides.  Finally, I tied some black ribbon through the clip.



Just look at how small it is:



Since these little clipboards were only $0.99, I'm going to have to get myself one the next time I'm in Corvallis. :)

Supplies:

Jenni Bowlin Haven paper
Black Soot distress ink
Martha Stewart custom stamp kit

3 comments:

Paper Nurse said...

so tiny and sooo sweet!

Janna said...

That is just adorable!!!

Maria said...

Thanks, ladies! :)