Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I've been so busy working on Christmas (and even Thanksgiving) projects, that I completely forgot about Halloween! I couldn't let myself go to sleep last night without making SOMETHING orange/black/purple/green. So here's my spooky contribution to All Hallow's Eve ...


I first painted this cheap little frame black. Then, I cut a piece of cardstock to a 5x7 shape. I made some tags to resemble the Tim Holtz Artful Dwellings dies, then embellished them with stamps and bling. The black film strip in the back is actually a Bazzil die cut that I had no idea what to do with up until now. 

Anyhoo, I hope you all have a safe and fun Halloween! If you have any leftover candy, I will gladly take it off your hands. ;)

Supplies:

Graphic 45 - Le Cirque paper
Bo Bunny - purple dot paper
Jenni Bowlin - Halloween paper
Bazzil Just The Edge
Peeled Paint, Brushed Concord, Rusty Hinge, and Black Soot distress ink
Doodle twine
Crackle Accents