Monday, October 17, 2011

Birthday envelope & tag

One thing I love about papercrafting is your scrap pile/drawer/bowl ... there are so many creations just waiting to be made from all your leftover paper, ribbons, and embellishments!

This birthday envelope and tag is one example. Pretty much every piece of paper was a scrap from another project. Fortunately, everything seemed to tie together quite well.


For the envelope, I folded up a piece of October Afternoon paper then stuck some goldenrod cardstock on top. I cut out an owl from some Jenni Bowlin Halloween paper, applied crackle accents, then set it next to some Prima flowers. I added a Sizzix button die then stamped the envelope using my Martha Stewart custom stamp kit.

For the tags, I used some Graphic 45 Fashionista paper and Spellbinders dies. I also put my Sew Easy Stitcher to the test ...


Supplies:

October Afternoon - Yellow Bikini paper
Graphic 45 - Fashionista paper
Sew Easy Stitcher w/Scallop attachment
Prima flowers
Sizzix Scallop Tag die
Sizzix Button die
Jenni Bowlin - Halloween paper

No comments: