Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Teresa Collins Blog Candy winner announced! (And a surprise)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I hope you all had a great weekend, and that your week is off to a good start so far! Yesterday, it SNOWED on the way to work - and then today, SUNSHINE and warmth! That old saying "If you don't like the weather, wait 10 minutes" definitely applies to the Northwest. ;)

Without further ado, the winner of this fun Teresa Collins and Impress Rubber Stamps giveaway is:


Anelsie! And the surprise? Everyone who commented will get a little prize, too!!

Will the following ladies please email me (paperiah@gmail.com) your mailing address: 

1. Anelsie
2. Kerry McKenzie
3. Melanie Wilson
4. Kim Reed
5. Gail Pellegrin
6. Anne Marie
7. Sandra (Sannie-is your address still the same?)
8. Ellen
9. luv46kdz (Paula)
10. Pam

5 comments:

Paula Calvanico said...

Yay!!! I love happy mail :)

Paula

Sandra said...

Congrats to Anelsie! How nice, Maria, that we all get a prize too! Yes, my home address is still the same! You're such a sweetie! Hugs, Sandra

Pam said...

Congrats, Anelsie! We are all getting a prize? How sweet of you. Thank you.

Anelsie Ramos said...

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! Thanks SO MUCH, Maria! I'm soooo happy, yay!!!
THANK YOU ladies! I love Teresa Collins products! I'll have the chance to meet her in person in June at the Puerto Rico Scrapbook Event! I'll be taking 2 classes with her! So exciting!
Thanks again, Maria! :D

Unknown said...

Congratulations Anelsie!! And thank you SO much Maria!!!! What an unexpected and happy surprise! Thanks again :)