Monday, April 29, 2013

Summer Love Stories Mini Album Class 5/16

Hi!

Real quick, I wanted to share my next class that I'll be teaching at The Mad Scrapper in Issaquah, Washington. This is a mini book I designed with the newest Teresa Collins line, Summer Stories. :)


This mini book measures 8" wide x 6" tall ... and 2" thick! It doesn't look that wide in the photos, but it is. Nice and chunky! For all that fun chipboard inside. 





If you know someone getting married or celebrating their anniversary this summer, this would make a lovely gift! Especially if the bride is a girly-girl. :) Lots of pink in this album - and glitter! 

If you're a Teresa Collins fan, May is your month! The lovely Cheri Piles will be teaching her first class at The Mad Scrapper on Saturday, May 11th. Cheri has created a beautiful mini made with Teresa's gorgeous Memories line. 

Then smack dab after Cheri, I'll be teaching the class above on May 16th. Consider it a marathon of sorts. ;) 

And a funny note: I bought one of Teresa's April kits and am trying to make both mini's work for little girls. So in other words, I'm changing which papers I use and whatnot - and realized, "Hey, maybe I should check before I cut that paper, in case I need it later for something else?" ;)

Xoxo,

Maria

--------------CLASS INFO----------------

Date:      Thursday, May 16th
Time:     6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Place:     The Mad Scrapper
               1590 NW Gilman Boulevard

                   Issaquah, WA 98027 (just 15 minutes east of Seattle)
Call:       425-427-8871

Bring: Your basic tool kit, Black Soot distress ink, some fancy edge punches (I used Martha's doily edge, deep edge doily punch, Fiskars notebook punch), hole punch, paper distresser, bone folder, and corner rounder.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

This is about at pretty as you Maria. Why oh why can I not live closer to go to your classes. I would dearly love to be a participant.
Sandy

Paula Calvanico said...

Beautiful! Have fun teaching your class :)

Paula

Sandra said...

What a gorgeous album! Ohh the Teresa Collins line is so pretty! Hugs, Sandra