Thursday, January 8, 2015

Teresa Collins Save The Date Mini Album and Layouts

Hi there!

With all these amazing sneak peeks of the latest and greatest papers coming out, it's hard to think about making projects with "last year's" paper. But, that is what you do when it's 50% off and your to-do list continues to grow taller.

My husband's cousin got married last summer. It was a beautiful day in Snohomish, Washington and I was fortunate to get a few photos from the event! I ended up making a couple 12x12 layouts for my 2014 album, along with a mini album to give to the happy couple.




I love the Basically Essential Album Kit! It was gifted to me at the Teresa Collins class in October. These little mini's come with a variety of pages, some little photo sleeves, a sticker sheet and some die cuts. Amazingly, Teresa's wedding line went perfectly with the album.




I used one of the photo sleeves to house some sequins. Some grey washi from TC's Urban Market sealed the deal. :)











Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Supplies

Teresa Collins Basically Essential Album Kit
Teresa Collins Save The Date 12x12 paper pad
Teresa Collins Save The Date stickers
Teresa Collins Urban Market Washi
Teresa Collins You Are My Happy Sequins
Studio Calico wooden butterflies

1 comment:

Leslie G said...

Beautiful mini album!! Thank you for sharing! I hope your holidays were good.