Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells Layout

Good Morning!

Over at the Graphic 45 blog, we are featuring layouts made with Bohemian Bazaar and Steampunk Spells. Head over to G45 to check out all of the wonderful layouts that my fellow Design Team members made and to win an amazing prize pack!

Here is my layout. It's another project that I made for Graphic 45's booth at Create-N-Connect last week! I used G45's new Halloween line, Steampunk Spells. I had a hard time finding the right photos for this layout, so I opted for some un-spooky ones. The photos below are from an afternoon trip that my then-boyfriend and I took to Skamania Lodge in Stevenson, Washington.


I changed the name to make it more fitting with the Halloween theme.

This is a funky flower that I made using a combination of Graphic 45's coordinating Flowers and Banners embellishments. 


I added a little Steampunk photo booth feel by fussycutting some of the imagery and using it as "props" on our photos. 




Thanks so much for looking! If you'd love to win some of your own Graphic 45 papers, leave a comment on their blog or Facebook page and you win some Place In Time and French Country goodness!

4 comments:

Paula Calvanico said...

Oh, this came adorable! Love it :)

Hope your moving is going ok.

Paula

Unknown said...

Your layout is great and seeing Skamania Lodge in the background brings back great memories. My now husband proposed to me at Cape Horn (off Hwy 14, we live in Washougal) and then took me to Skamania Lodge for dinner! What a great place!

Sandy said...

Your layout is wonderful and the colors are fabulous. Your pictures look pretty good too!
Sandy

Pam said...

Great layout! Love the photo booth feel.