Tuesday, July 30, 2013

CHA Bohemian Bazaar Card

Happy Tuesday!

So I'm very late in sharing this with you, but this is a card that I made for Graphic 45's booth at Create-N-Connect (formerly Summer CHA)! I used G45's bright and colorful Bohemian Bazaar paper line, chipboard, and tags and pockets.


It's a little card that stands up and has lots of fun embellishing. Quite a few ladies asked how to mail such a card. Honestly, most cards that I've made like this, I've been able to give in person. But for the 1 or 2 I've had to mail, usually a piece of tissue paper inside a bubble mailer will do!


I used a mixture of Petaloo flowers along with some fussy cut flowers from the main Bohemian Bazaar paper design. 


I used a beautiful Spellbinder's die to make my gate below. I found it at one of my favorite stores, The Peddler's Pack. Thank you, Joyce!


The flowery top opens up to reveal a message. I used the matching stickers for this card as well. :)




Thanks so much for looking today! I have another G45 project to share with you tomorrow featuring another one of their mid-year releases. For those of you who went to Vegas, I am so jealous!! I hope to make it to Winter CHA. ;)

Before I leave you, here's a link to a video that Blue Moon Scrapbooking did of the Graphic 45 booth. Keep an eye out for the Mother Goose 12" x 12" easel album by yours truly! ;) (Thank you, Miranda, for sharing it with us!!)

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Beautiful!!!

MrsFox said...

This is darling!

Sandra said...

Ohh Maria! How cool is it that you made a sample card for CHA! And a super gorgeous one too! Love it! Hugs, Sandra

Paula Calvanico said...

This is a gorgeous card Maria. Great work :)

Paula