Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spring tags

[3/25/12 update: My tags were featured on Graphic 45's blog post today! Thank you so much, G45! The lovely ladies over at Graphic 45 pinned my bunny tags to a special pinboard called "Hoppy Easter". So honored to be included amongst so many gorgeous creations!]

Hi there! I wanted to share the only project I've managed to get done this week: spring tags using Graphic 45 Little Darlings paper and my Tim Holtz Mini Bunny die!


I debated back and forth whether to include an Easter sentiment ... but because I want these tags to be as versatile as possible, I thought I would leave them as-is so that they may be used the entire spring season!


Thanks for looking and sweet dreams!

4 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

WoW, these are fabulous, Maria!

Love the burlap, those happy flowers, and the sheet-music bunnies! Adorable and practical ... love 'em! Another home-run!

Sara said...

these are utterly beautiful, the colour scheme is fantastic!

http://thewoollenmitten.blogspot.com/

Maria said...

Thank you so much, Deb and Sara! :)

Janna said...

These are really pretty. Very girly!