Saturday, March 24, 2012

G45 Children's Door Sign

Hi there! Sorry for my lack of posts lately ... I've been busy working on my first class, as well as adding new things to my Etsy store. That, and I've been trying to help my husband with a big sale he's having--it's going on right now actually! His store received some awesome items from Pendleton's "The Portland Collection", a beautiful line of wool clothing. If you're in the greater Seattle area, just hop on I-90 headed East to Spokane and turn off at exit #31. His store is located at the North Bend outlet mall ... you can click here for more details!

I have a growing pile of projects ... things I want to do, but don't have enough time to complete. Below is one such project that I finally got around to doing ... a door sign for a little girl's room featuring Graphic 45's "Once Upon a Springtime" collection!


I bought a few of these door signs with the intention of making them into "do not disturb/baby sleeping" signs. Well, I think only one of them will have an actual baby theme; I like that the fairy theme on this sign because it's quite whimsical and something many little kids find magical! 


Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend!!

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh my, what a wonderful door sign. It's indeed very magical and whimsical. Love it!

Maria said...

Thanks, Miss Sannie!!

Sandy said...

Very beautiful!!
Sandy

Linda M. Cain said...

This is simply GORGEOUS!

~Linda

maisie sparrow's vintage pictures said...

This is beautiful Maria ...so cute for a child's bedroom door !! Maisie.

Marisa Job said...

This in one of the most beautiful tags I have ever seen, love everything about it! Hugs!