Thursday, June 13, 2013

October Afternoon Travel Girl - class tonight!

Hi there!

So this post is quite late - but better late than never. This is a fun little 10" x 6" mini album that I made using October Afternoon's retro "Travel Girl" line. And I'm teaching it tonight! (If you'd like to attend, feel free to call 425-427-8871 or visit The Mad Scrapper's website to order up a kit.)



Your handbag album flips open to reveal several pages of photo mats, journaling cards, flaps, and pockets:




This paper line is perfect for you world-traveller types. ;) I wish I could say that I've been to all the fabulous places listed on these papers, but I can't! One day I'll make a Europe trip so I can make one of these for myself. ;) 

Thanks so much for looking - again, I'm sorry for the short notice but if you'd like to order a kit, you're more than welcome! 

Have a great evening,

Maria

No comments: