Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A French Country Affair - 3/14 Class

Hi there!

I wanted to share my latest class project for The Mad Scrapper: a mini album/organizer using Graphic 45's beautiful French Country line.

French Country is so rich and stunning! The papers are just perfect for a home decor project. However, I did not have a fun item for the class to alter, so I opted for a project that could still count in the "home decor" department - an organizer that you can keep on your fireplace mantle or in your kitchen!


In this class, we'll make plenty of pockets to put laundry lists. 


I'll also show you how to make these pretty envelopes! Just another place for all your to-do lists. 



--------------CLASS INFO----------------

The class and kits have sold out. However, you can still contact The Mad Scrapper directly at admin@madscrapper.com to order the instructions and photos. 
Date:      Thursday, March 14th, 2013
Time:     6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Place:     The Mad Scrapper
Call:       425-427-8871

9 comments:

Sandra said...

Wow Maria, another stunning album! You're so good at them! Still wishing I could be there and take your classes! Hugs, Sandra

Janna said...

Beautiful book made by a beautiful girl! :)

Dakota Bear said...

This mini album is absolutely stunning. I bought the papers three weeks ago, because I loved them so much. I wasn't sure how I was going to use them, but you have given me a great idea.

Darla Walden said...

This is so awesome but I don't live near. Do you have a Youtube channel, I love your work.

Anneke said...

Hello I find the book of Graphic 45 beautiful is it possible that you send me more photos I would like to make him so gladly also with best regards from the Netherlands by if you have some photos you may also send them to anneke.boers@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria, my name is Jude and I am from Australia. I have been browsing through your site and just love your work. I love this mini album and I would love to copy it. Is it possible for you to send some photo's or instructions on how to make it, thanks :-)
My email address is jandplee@yahoo.com.au
Have a great day

Barbara Baytor said...

Hello Maria. This is an amazing mini-album and I would love to make it. Is there any way I could get some more pictures and/or instructions from you.

Maria said...

Hi Barbara, I would love to send you photos and instructions, but as this was created for a company, I have to direct you to The Mad Scrapper for more information. You can email them at admin@madscrapper.com! Thank you!

Barbara Baytor said...

Thank you very much for the information Maria. I love your work... you are a great inspiration!!!