Tuesday, April 17, 2012

"The Art of Great Taste" Mini Album Class 5/03

Hello, dear crafty friends!

I apologize for my severe lack of posting and visiting these days. So much has been going on but hopefully I'll have more time soon to create!

Here are some photos from another class I'll be teaching at The Mad Scrapper. It's a 9 x 5 recipe book using Graphic 45's rich Kraft Reflections line. I felt the timeless patterns and images were the perfect tribute to the ultimate domestic goddess in our life: Mom! I also used Tim's fabulous Ring Binders for this book ... I absolutely love this handy book-binding system and hope to make more projects with them! What's neat about the ring binders is that you can keep adding pages to your mini book without compromising the design and construction of your book.

Anyhoo, the class will be held on Thursday, May 3rd from 6pm - 8pm - just in time for Mother's Day! I believe the approximate cost is $35 but I will confirm that as we get closer. :)












Thank you for looking and have a great day!

4 comments:

anna christensen crafts said...

Maria, your posts are always worth waiting for! This is such an exquisite book. I love the subtlety of the designs and the restrained colour palette is so gorgeous. your flowers are wonderful, especially the roses on the colour. Lucky peeps that come to do your class! Big hugs. Anna xx

Sandra said...

Wow, love this binder. You're so good at making those! You're amazing!

Marisa Job said...

I love this project! You did an amazing job putting it all together, love the color combination. Just gorgeous! I would take this class in a second if I lived closer. Hugs!

Sandy said...

Absolutely wonderful Maria - you have done one fantastic job!!! Beautifully done
Sandy