Monday, June 8, 2020

Club G45 Volume 6 Kit - Farmhouse!

Happy Monday, crafty friends! 

It's a new month, which means another set of fun Club G45 Kit projects to share with you. For Volume 6, Ginger and I got to create with Graphic 45's charming Farmhouse collection! I made a 12x12 scrapbook layout and a 6x9 folio; Ginger made that gorgeous card trio! You can pick up both kits here as well as watch tutorials here


You'll get everything you need to put together the layout and folio, including those gorgeous photogenic black roses, Kraft chipboard sheets, 12x12 collection, and notebook set! Farmhouse has got to be one of my favorite Graphic 45 collections. I'm normally a pastel and flowers kinda gal, but this color way and abundance of farm animals captured my heart! I'm definitely needing to add Lawn Fawn's "Hay There" set to my collection soon so I can intermingle the two. 



I designed the folio with planning summer memories and activities in mind. The left side has a unique angular design for pockets; it makes me think of a cozy quilt design. The center part of your folio is where you can tuck away your three notebooks and even pens! The right side has two accordion-style photo mats and a flap for even more photo storage.  








And here's a close up of the Happiness is Homemade layout. You're totally welcome to make the layout all your own, and to change the mats and imagery around as you see fit! I love the chicken wire design in the background. It seems to be all the rage these days in home decor!


Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm currently working on August's G45 Kit projects and can't wait to reveal those when the time is right.

Oh and if you're wondering which card my friend got ... she got the GIRL card!! I was hoping for that and our whole group of friends is just tickled pink. Pun intended! I had so much making those cards and can't wait to enter the next challenge.

Take care all of you! And while you're at it, keep spreading the love and positivity through your smiles, words, and beautiful creations. 

2 comments:

Sharon Wayne said...

I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help. 

Jason Bennett said...

Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542