Sunday, April 30, 2017

Graphic 45 Vintage Hollywood Card

Happy Sunday!

Today I am sharing a wedding shaker card I made using one of Graphic 45's newest paper lines, Vintage Hollywood!

This beautiful collection is all about glamour and stardom with some tributes made to early film stars like Mary Pickford. But did you know, Vintage Hollywood also makes for a wonderful wedding card?

I have this special friend I made through Instagram. We share a love for Parson Russell Terriers, so naturally that's how we met! Anyhoo, she got married recently so I wanted to make sure she had a special card from my PRT Archie (@archie_prt on IG) and me.

My friend loves Disney. And I remember that she loves cheetah print. So I was in a bind because 99.99% of my paper is Graphic 45 (actually - who's calling that a bind? That's more like the world's best blessing, right? ;) and with Disney being licensed, we don't have such paper.

But I got to thinking and remembered there is a beautiful cheetah print design from Safari Adventure. And then there were those fabulous star and couple designs from Vintage Hollywood ... oh, and some beautiful red Petaloo flowers I got for Christmas.

Here's where I landed:



What a fun collection to honor the next "it couple." :) So I made a shaker and added some sequins and gold glitter for an extra celebratory touch. The "congratulations" die is from Avery Elle


The coordinating "you two" stamp is also Avery Elle. I have my lovely friend Lauren to thank for my new obsession with Avery Elle and Lawn Fawn. :)


Any black and white striped ribbon is a winner in my book. May Arts is where this lovely ribbon is from.


Inside the card, I used some of the matching ephemera cards. They are so beautiful. On one side you have a design and the back features an area for you to write on. You'll see that I also added some matching chipboard from Vintage Hollywood.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

einat said...

Beautiful Card!
Einat Kessler

Antique Paperie Co said...

WOW!!! Gorgeous! I am a new follower :) ♥♥

Unknown said...

Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this, It's very interesting Blog...
I believe there are many who feel the same satisfaction as I read this article!
I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone!
หนังออนไลน์

Crystal said...

My husband and I have been married for 3 and a half years. In June it will be 7 years that we have been a part of each other lives. Recently he found out about a guy I slept with when we were separated and I did not tell him about. Before we got married we both agreed to let everything out and start fresh. I didn’t tell him. I was embarrassed bc the guy and I never actually had sex…just everything that led up to it. not to mention it was my brothers best friend and a huge mistake. well it came out recently along with some lies. A friend told my husband I cheated on him and I have never cheated on my husband nor would I ever. He is convinced I am a cheater. we have 2 beautiful kids and all I have ever wanted is a happy family. my kids and my husband truly are my everything. I can not see a future where my husband is not in it. I want to do whatever I can to save my marriage but I feel my husband is already set on the divorce. I know I could have been a better wife to him….a wife he deserves but now I fee like I have realized it too late. I look at my kids and I hate myself for allowing myself to break my family apart. I know my husband is not perfect and he has hurt me tremendously these past 5 years we have been off and on but we made it through for a reason. I love him and I want to save my marriage, one day a friend of my introduce me to a spell caster online who lift me up gave me hope and with-in 2 days after his spell my husband who told me he needed a divorce, called me and take me back home to me i must say today we are happily as one big family again all thanks to Dr joy a father and a real spell caster.Contact email address joylovespell@gmail.com Call him or add him on Whats-app: +2347088404185.

alenna alison said...

I feel so blessed again in my marriage after Doctor ODUMODU brought back my husband that separated with me for one good year. Am ALENNA by name from ROMANIA. Even though i have mouths all over my body, it won't be enough to thank Doctor ODUMODU for his help upon my life. My husband separated with me for one year and have been in pains and agony without him. So, i searched for help everywhere but nothing worked out not until i meant Doctor ODUMODU. I explained my situation to him and he promised that my husband will get back to me within 48 hours as far that my heart still beats for him. I believed in him and he prepared a smonths.my husband called me exactly when Doctor ODUMODU saicompelld. He pleaded and said he needs me back and now we are living happily again for the past 9 mouths. Everyone out there reading my article that needs help should contact him...Emil:drodumodusolutions@gmail.com

ALSO HAS THE CURE TO THE FOLLOWING VIRUS.
1* CANCER CURE
2* HEPATITIS B
3 DIABETES CURE
4* RINGING CURE
5* STROKE CURE
6* WARTS CURE
7* HBP CURE
8* PREGNANCY CURE
9* PENIS ENLARGEMENT
10*HIV CURE

Sharon Wayne said...

I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help.