Saturday, May 31, 2014

Good Ol' Sport Tag Album Banner

Hi again! 

Have you ever been to CHA? I was pretty bummed that it didn't work out earlier this year. But, I have a feeling they're going to have these awesome events for years to come. I spent over a month creating projects for Graphic 45's booth in Anaheim this January, including this fun tag album I designed using Good Ol' Sport and the large tag album. 


I was so inspired by the mini pennants in this paper line, that I felt it was only right that I cut my tags into pennant shapes. It's a rather simple mini album, as I didn't want the complexities of each paper design cancel each other out. Charee just informed me that this project (along with a couple other winter CHA goodies of mine) are still on the road traveling, with their next stop in New Zealand!







My favorite part about this album is the back. Just un-do the whole thing, and you get a sporty banner you can hang for some extra team spirit! Thanks for looking ... stay tuned for one more post!


Supplies

Graphic 45 Good Ol’ Sport Teamwork
Graphic 45 Good Ol’ Sport Cheer On
Graphic 45 Good Ol’ Sport All Star
Graphic 45 Good Ol’ Sport Touchdown
Graphic 45 Good Ol’ Sport Big Score
Graphic 45 Good Ol’ Sport Good Ol’ Sport
Graphic 45 Good Ol’ Sport Champion
Graphic 45 Good Ol’ Sport Victory
Graphic 45 Good Ol’ Sport Newsworthy
Graphic 45 Good Ol’ Sport Number 1 Fan
Graphic 45 Alphabet Stickers
Graphic 45 Large Tag Album
Graphic 45 Metal Brads Staples
Tim Holtz Idea-ology ball & chain
Tim Holtz Idea-ology fragment charm
May Arts navy silk ribbon
Spellbinders Scalloped circles die

No comments: