Monday, January 13, 2014

Graphic 45 Altered Couture Hook Rack

Happy Monday!

Today on the Graphic 45 blog, we are featuring some fun home decor projects. There are some lovely projects by fellow DT member Nichola, and one from me! But before I share it, here is the fabulous prize that Graphic 45 is giving away this week: $75 worth of product, including Couture!


All you need to do to enter to win, is leave a comment on Graphic 45's blog or Facebook page! 

And now for my project. I found the following wooden hook rack at one of my favorite craft stores in Oregon. Right away, I knew it would make a wonderful home decor project, and a practical one at that! 

Before
I used Graphic 45's Couture paper and chipboard to decorate the hook rack, along with some fun Kaisercraft flowers I've been hoarding for awhile. I also added quite a bit of bling, starting with a Teresa Collins medallion and a bunch of crystal pendants. :)

After





That is it for now! Hope your week has started off well, everyone! 

3 comments:

Pam said...

Another fabulous project! This is gorgeous, Maria. Such awesome fussy cutting! Love this collection.

Anonymous said...

How beautiful Maria! Love it! Great Job! We miss you in our neck of the woods! Gail Payne

Sandra said...

Ohh wow, Maria! This is awesome! Love the G45 papers and the Teresa Collins bling! Hugs, Sandra