Sunday, February 10, 2013

Journey To Paradise 2/28 Class

Happy Monday, everyone!

I am really excited about all the new product that The Mad Scrapper is getting in. The ladies had a blast at CHA and ordered some great new lines; as the weeks go by, I'll continue to post more photos of future classes I'll be teaching.

And speaking of classes, I wanted to share another February project: a travel binder featuring the Far And Away line from Teresa Collins! I love that even the binder is a TCD product. :)





I turned to some of my honeymoon photos from St. Thomas for inspiration. :)


Below, we have some handmade garland and faux washi tape. Scott and I paid $2 each to have our photo taken with those turtles, but we made up for it with all the free rum punch our hotel handed out. :)



If you're new to my blog, I should warn you now that I love flowers! I love them so much, that I will either make my own or die cut a bunch if I don't have any on hand for my classes.


This is one of the handmade rosettes that we'll make in class!


I love Teresa's file folders! The map one below is my favorite of the four.


Also in the binder are a handful of Teresa's fun sticky notes. I also used them in my Stationery Noted class.


Another rosette!


Of all my honeymoon photos, this one was my favorite. We didn't get married here, but I like to pretend that we did. :)


Well, that's enough sneak peeks for now. I'm headed to The Mad Scrapper to drop off the binder. Now I can exhale! That is, until I pick up product for my next class. ;)

Thanks so much for looking and I hope you're scrapping your own vacation photos, too!

--------------CLASS INFO----------------

Date:      Thursday, February 28th, 2013
Time:     6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Place:     The Mad Scrapper
Call:       425-427-8871

Bring: Your basic tool kit, a decorative edge punch (like Martha Stewart or Fiskars), postage stamp scissors, and a favorite travel memory to share. 

4 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Just found you from the Teresa Collins blog. Absolutely love this album. Really stunning work. Have a great weekend! Nadia

Janna said...

You have been busy! Another awesome book!

2boyzmom said...

Is there a way to get a kit from the class or even the directions to the album and I can get supplies locally. I live in Indiana but would be willing to buy a kit and pay shipping. I think it would be perfect for our trip to London last year!
Thank you,
Deonna Hotovec (bdhotovec@aol.com)

2boyzmom said...

This album is totally amazing. The directions were very well written, detailed colored pictures (if you order the kit). I made it, loved it and my family loved it just as much. What a fun way to display photos of our once in a life time summer we had moving over seas last year. My boys want to look at it all the time. Their smile are wonderful as we all sit and think back on our trips, all displayed in this amazing album!
Thank Maria for what you do!